The tandem wingsuit is a concept created in world exclusivity by SkyVibration allowing you to experience a unique flight without any prior experience necessary!
The only two Wingsuit Tandem pilots in the world, Vincent and Ambroise , will accompany you so that you can serenely enjoy every second of your flight .
Fly in a wingsuit from an airplane or a helicopter , thanks to a pressurized suit allowing you to glide over a distance of 3km on average!
The Wingsuit Tandem: new and unique
Who has never dreamed of flying simply by spreading their arms?
Flying for real, over 3 kilometers and at 250 km/h : welcome to the world of the Wingsuit!
This powerful experience of flight in its purest state, reserved until now for a few experienced parachute pilots, is now accessible to the general public for the first time.
The Tandem Wingsuit, the result of years of testing and development, offers the unique and exceptional sensations of human flight, hung safely under your monitor.
You jump out of a helicopter, airplane, or hot air balloon, and glide through the atmosphere for over a minute before the parachute opens.
Much more than a tandem jump, this Skyvibration exclusive opens the doors to a magical and dreamlike world.
Stats & Safety
299 Maximum speed (km/h)
2987 Average distance (m)
1600 Parachute opening height (m)
150 Heart rate (bpm)
In developing the Wingsuit Tandem, our priority has always been safety. The equipment is certified, approved, and is subject to the same rigorous standards and regular checks as in aeronautics.
This is why the tandem accident rate is the lowest of all thrill sports: less than 1 in 1 million jumps made.
For the Wingsuit Tandem, Skyvibration has chosen to use the most modern equipment, both in terms of the parachute and the wingsuit.
Our wings are top of the range, and the flights optimized.
- Our Wingsuit Tandem pilots are the only ones in the world certified for this activity.
- Skyvibration has demonstrated that the level of security in Wingsuit Tandem reaches Excellence, in order to obtain its certifications.
- Our equipment is the most modern available.
- Already more than 300 flights made.
Conditions for jumping
- Be over 12 years old, with a certificate signed by both parents for minors.
- Weigh between 40 and 85 kg .
- For over 60s, a medical certificate bearing the mention “no contraindication to a tandem parachute jump”, dated less than 6 months before the flight and issued by a general practitioner.
- Be in overall good health and able to lift knees to chest for landing (a medical questionnaire will be completed).
How to organize?
Precautions : before the jump, it is strictly forbidden to consume alcohol or narcotics.
We recommend eating light, and in small quantities.
Timing : you arrive at the time of the meeting or a little early. The time given to you is that of your arrival on the site, and not that of the jump.
Duration on site : allow about 3 hours between your arrival and your departure after the flight. The atmosphere of our beautiful planet not always being predictable, it is possible that your adventure will last a little longer. The best is to book your half day.
How to dress ?
- Below 15°C on the ground: plan thermal technical clothing (2nd skin) under your jacket (if possible without a hood) and under your pants (sports or jeans). Possibly thin gloves depending on your management of fresh air.
- Between 15° and 25°C ground: bring trousers and a jacket (if possible without a hood)
- Above 25°C ground: shorts and t-shirt, or slightly warmer depending on your needs.
Note: loose clothing reduces sensations once in flight, so prefer an outfit rather close to the body.
Important: the temperature decreases by about 6°C every additional 1000m, so for flights at 5000m or 6000m altitude dress accordingly!
Equipment for the flight
A pair of glasses will be loaned to you. If you wish to keep your own sunglasses, they must be fitted with a support system behind the head.
If you use prescription glasses, we will provide over-glasses, but contact lenses are recommended.
Long hair must be tied back before boarding.
Ears fragile to noise or wind: bring earplugs. We will provide it to you if needed.
What to Expect from Your Jump
- Boarding the aircraft (helicopter, hot air balloon, plane)
- 10 to 25 minutes of ascent depending on the chosen jump altitude: the essential instructions are repeated to you, and you enjoy a magnificent landscape.
- At the chosen starting altitude (4000, 5000, or 6000m), the door opens and you take a deep breath of fresh air.
- Fabulous acceleration followed by 1 to 2 minutes of flight between 220 and 280 km / h
- 1600m height: opening of the parachute. Calm sets in for a panoramic flight of 7 to 10 minutes to the ground: a privileged moment before the soft landing.
- You then have plenty of time to savor your return to Earth, while we prepare to watch the video and analyze the GPS data of the flight.
- Finally, if you wish, we can organize the rest of the experience according to your tastes, whether they are gastronomic, sporty, contemplative, or curious about a new adventure.