The Zero-G Experience® is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to experience true weightlessness. It’s not a simulation—it’s real life, minus gravity.
Our specially modified Boeing 727 flies in parabolic arcs to create a weightless environment, allowing you to float, flip, and soar as if you were in space.
The Zero-G Experience starts at $8200 + 5.2% tax and fees per person and includes:
- 15 parabolas, including lunar and zero gravity
- Zero-G flight suit
- Zero-G merchandise
- Flight completion pin
- Photos and videos of your experience
Zero-G is the world’s only FAA-certified provider of weightless flights, held to the same Part 121 safety standards as passenger airlines.
How it Works
Our specially modified Boeing 727 G-FORCE ONE® aircraft achieves weightlessness by flying aerobatic maneuvers called parabolas. Specially trained pilots perform these aerobatic maneuvers, which are not simulated in any way. Zero-G passengers experience true weightlessness.
G-FORCE ONE flies in FAA-designated airspace blocks approximately 100 miles long and ten miles wide. The process starts with the aircraft flying level with the horizon at an altitude of 24,000 feet. The pilots then gradually increase the angle of the aircraft to about 45° relative to the horizon until reaching an altitude of 32,000 feet. During this phase, passengers feel the pull of 1.8 Gs. Next, the plane pushes over the top of the parabolic arc and the zero-gravity phase begins. For the next 20-30 seconds, everything in the plane is weightless. Finally, the plane gently pulls out of the maneuver, allowing flyers to gradually return to the floor of the aircraft. The maneuver is flown 15 times over the course of the flight, each taking about ten miles of airspace to perform. In addition to zero gravity, flyers aboard G-FORCE ONE experience Lunar gravity (one sixth your weight), achieved by flying a wider arc over the top of the parabola. On a typical flight, parabolas are flown in sets of three to five, with short periods of level flight between each set.
Who Can Fly?
Weightlessness isn’t just for NASA anymore. The Zero-G Experience is open to members of the general public of all abilities ages 8 and up. If you have certain medical conditions, you must confer with your personal physician and obtain their sign-off. See our FAQ page for more information.
What to Expect
Your flight day will last about five hours and will go as follows:
- Check-in. You will check in with your government-issued picture identification. You will then be provided with a light breakfast and given additional instructions prior to your weightless flight.
- Meet Your Coach. After check-in, you will meet your Flight Coach and the other flyers in your group. You will then change into your flight suit and have the opportunity to ask any questions you may have.
- Security. Flyers and Coaches will then proceed through TSA security screening. Please note that carry-on items are limited and must fit in your flight suit pocket.
- Boarding. Once screening is complete, all flyers will proceed to the aircraft. Transportation to G-FORCE ONE® will differ depending on the flight location. Pictures will be taken in front of the plane prior to boarding. Flyers will then be seated and a brief onboard safety demonstration will be given by the Flight Attendants.
- Takeoff. G-FORCE ONE will then head to its designated airspace which typically takes about 30 minutes.
- The Zero-G Experience. Once at altitude, Coaches will bring Flyers to their designated area in the floating zone and the weightless portion of the flight will commence. A total of 15 parabolas will be flown, providing approximately eight minutes of weightlessness. The plane will then return to the same airport from which it departed and Flyers will deplane.
- Post-Flight. Flyers will receive a link to photos and videos of their flight within 72 hours.